Linksys Smart Wifi Router
The linksysmartwifi.com is the leading brand that produces the hardware networking products like routers, extenders for the home network and the workplaces. With the advent of the technology, the Linksys router will now available with the advanced technology features. It will allow the user to connect multiple devices with the router. It will also support the dual-band and the beamforming antennas. The installation and configuration process of the router is quite easy for the user to access. The user will simply need to go to the web address linksyssmartwifi.com. The user can either access the login setup page of the Linksys router by using the IP address(192.168.1.1) of the router.
Advanced Features of the Linksys Smart wifi Router
With the advent of the technology the Linksys smart wifi router is now available with the advanced technology features:
- Parental control feature – The parental control feature in Linksys smart wifi will allow the user to block inappropriate content and the sites which are not suitable for the children. It will help the parents to take care of their children while accessing internet connectivity. It will also secure the network.
- Guest Control feature – This feature will allow the user to temporarily share their internet connectivity with the other user.
- Map Network Feature – With the help of the Map network feature of the Linksys smart wifi router, the user will able to check the exact number of the devices that are connected with the user network.
- Linksyssmartwifi.com Setup
To get the access of the login setup page the user will first need to go to the web address of the Linksys smart router into the address bar. If the user-facing the issue while accessing the login setup page by using the web address then no need to worry us have another option to try to access the login page by using the IP address of the router. The followings are the steps to access the login setup page of the router:
- You will need to open the web browser into the connected computing device.
- Type the web address of the linksysmartwifi.com to access the login setup page of the router.
- Here you will need to enter the username and the password to access the router.
- The user will also try to default IP address 192.168.1.1 to get the login page.
- Go to the login page then select the Access password option to access the default password then click on the Ok button.
Why the User not getting the Access of the Linksyssmartwifi.com Router-Troubleshooting Steps
The user-facing some type of issues while accessing the login setup page of the router. The followings are some of the beneficial steps to tackle this issue:
- The quickest and the basic development you should take towards the power cycle of your devices. Power off and control on all of the devices and restart the Linksys Router to be sure.
- You will need to reset the Linksys smart router by pressing the reset button.
- Check the internet connection of your router. Make sure that you are using the updated version of the firmware.
- Make sure that the minimum number of devices connected with the router.
- Make sure that you have the valid IP address to connect the computer device and the router.
- Enter the correct username and password to access the login page.
Troubleshooting steps to Change the username and password of the Linksys Smart WiFi Router
The user will need to change the username and the password for the security reasons. Moreover, the user might change the login credentials in case they forget the username and password of the admin page. The followings are the steps to change the username and the password of the linksyssmartwifi.net:
- Navigate the internet browser to access the login setup page of the router.
- Type the official web address of the linksyssmartwifi.com into the address bar of the router to access the login setup page.
- Here the system will ask you to enter the username and the password to access the router. The default login credentials will be labeled at the bottom of the router.
- After the user successfully logged into the router here is the administration option available on the screen click on it.
- Here you will see the Network name SSID option under the Management tab.
- On the other respective field, the user will need to enter the username and the password to access the router.
- To implement the changes you will need to save the changes.
Steps to Reset the Linksys MAX Stream EA7500 wi-fi by Using Linsksysmartwifi.com
To get to the Linksyssmartwifi.com login setup page the client will similarly empower you to pick, what’s more, keep up parental controls on your framework which enable you to set the cutoff centers the data that is being gotten to by the young people in your structure. You can either block or allow all regions you recognise are reasonable for your children with fundamental access to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi page. The following are the step to reset the router:
- The reset button is placed and located at the back of the Linksys router. It will be labeled as the reset or the factory restore settings.
- Press the reset button by using some paperclip and the sharp object for about 10 seconds.
- Release the button after holding it. Then go and check the LED status of the router the LED placed on the router will start blinking. It will indicate that your router will be successfully reset.
Troubleshooting Steps to Updating the Firmware of the Linksys Smart wifi Router
The Linksys smart wifi needs the firmware from time to time.it will help the user to enhance the performance of the router. The followings are the steps to update the firmware of the Linksys smart wifi router:
- Open a web browser to access the login setup page of the router then type the web address of the linksyssmartwifi.com into the address bar of the router.
- Here you will need to enter the default login credentials to access the login page of the router.
- Go to the Administration option available on the screen then click on it for firmware updates.
- Browse the previously downloaded file.
- Open the firmware file that you have previously downloaded from your computer device.
- Go and click on the start button to start the updating process.
- The router will be successfully updated then click the Continue button.
- Restart the router so that the updated changes can be implemented.